The long hello!

Life, The University, and Something

11.26.2002

So, This is a very crappy day.
Starts not-so-bad, Breakfast with Emmy... then i go to the library around nine, i enjoy myself, not such a horrid thing.
I exit the library cause my tummy says it is time to eat... at 3 PM. I totally missed Bio Lab. And Lunch, cant forget lunch.
I get back to my Dorm, cause there is no sence in eating 2 hours before dinner, realize i forgot to do my laundry on Sunday. Meh.
I decide i will do it when i get back from Holiday. Emmy picks me up for dinner at Texas Hall, choice: pizza, cold or pizza, old.
I get the cold pizza, crispy, appearently their best try for thin crust. Meal is not so bad, I have Robert and Emmy to talk to, Robert talks more, but I enjoy Emmy more. Next comes photography. I hae a roll of film to develop. It turns out underexposed. Crap. Oh, and i got a 86 on the test, "comme-ci, comme-ca." The Film Error baffles both me AND Dr. Kroft, I managed to find a bad that even HE had never had. I blame it on my 'mystical bad luck powers,' if there is some new and spectacular way to ruin something then I will find it.
Anyway, time to go get a lotta pop to drown my sorrows in, but also to keep me awake so I will have something to do on the trip home: sleep!

mischiffnac@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home