The long hello!

Life, The University, and Something

11.05.2003

An interesting thought.

Anyway, so the last few weeks have been interesting.

What? You say I haven't posted in a month, how are you supposed to be reading about my life if i dont post daily? Well, I have a life, elsenwise i WOULD post everyday to tell you about my un-life.

That being said, not all that much happened in the last 4 weeks.

Oh oh! Dr. Duder said my story had "sophisticated description," which may or may not be a good thing...

On a similar note (same class anyway) I need to find time to write 2 or three sonnets and a vilanel. (please note i have no clue how to spell vilanel.)

You may wonder what in the blazes i'm doin up so early, but that is simple to explain. I never wwent to sleep. Nope, not a wink of sleep. And it isn't for lack of trying either. Stupid world, spinning around and around, out of control, leaving me in the dust. Did you know there is only about 4 or 5 weeks of classes left? scary huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home